Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail
 There are two ways to contact us quickly:
      1) Email us at schoolsforhope@gmail.com
      2) Leave a post below 




You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Response to "Get in touch!"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Hey Brad - You've got a good start...Bryan sent me your site cause I had read in an email from Joe that you started this site. Will you put me on your email list? From Joe's email it sounds like you all have a good start on your project so far. Keep me updated...
    Thanks, Linda

    Posted on April 7, 2009 at 4:38 PM

     
  2. Bethany Wilson Said,

    This site looks great! I will definitely be emailing it out!
    Brad & Annie- thank you so much for taking charge on this project. What an awesome calling the Lord has given you, but I couldn't think of 2 better people to be His arms and legs on this!
    AFRICA is amazing & I hope to come back soon!

    Posted on June 30, 2009 at 9:05 AM

     

Post a Comment

Archives

International Partners